Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weapon of Choice

Alright so let me tell you a little bout the camera Ive been using to capture these images. It was a surprise Xmas gift that my Wife got me and mannnn was it ever a surprise. I had no idea she ordered this for me and even had it sent to my office. I got it about a week early and havent stopped using it since. Gotta tell you, I am one lucky mofo, lol...

Camera Specs:
It features Canon's EOS Integrated Cleaning System, Live View Function, a powerful DIGIC III Image Processor, plus a new 12.2-megapixel CMOS Sensor and is available in a kit with the new EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS lens with Optical Image Stabilizer. The EOS Rebel XSi's refined, ergonomic design includes a new 3.0-inch LCD monitor, compatibility with SD and SDHC Memory cards and new accessories that enhance every aspect of the photographic experience

ANNNNNND, she also got me a long lense for 55-250mm, big baller status...lmao
















2 comments:

  1. Not bad sir...but I gotta show you a pic I took the other day of someone with like "baller-status++" lmao

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol... omg yes, when me and rocky were at the zoo, he took a picture of a lady with a camera+lens that puts ALL others to shame. its a must see epicness!!!

    ReplyDelete