Friday, January 2, 2009

Just a Preview

Well, I have so many freaking pictures that I didnt know where to start at so I decided to just make this post a post with a few of my favorite shots from different things that I have gone to or done in the past few months...this first shot is yours truly. LOL
Now that you know what I look like (again, this is for you lucky bastards that havent met me) Please read on...
I promise that I will have this organized and it will have sections so that you wont have to just stare and random pics all the time with no theme but for now until I get the hang of this bloggin thing, Enjoy!














This is my crazy Son Chris and my daughter Cayla. Below you will see Chris with his cousin (my nephew for those paying attention) Aaron and then Cayla again in a swing at some park.





No comments:

Post a Comment